Need a Gift Idea for the Holidays?

How about Mr. Right-Enough? It can fit in a stocking, or a dredel...well, if you supersize them. But, heck, you can make it work. It's the perfect gift for any woman on your list, but particularly if she's in the 40-60 age range. Just click the link at right for a signed copy.

"What a great story! I started reading this book in the middle of the week and neglected my work because I was so drawn in to Libby's story. I had to wrench myself away each day until the weekend, and then I literally stayed glued to the book for hours to find out what happened.
However, I found myself slowing down towards the end because I wanted the story to keep going forever, you know how that feels--when you want to savor the characters and the story and not have it end. And I wondered if I'd like how it ended...there were so many ways it could go.
No spoilers here...read it for yourself to find out. You will be glad you did."

T.L. Borden

No comments: