Mr. Right-Enough is Not Just For Women

Here's a cute story (and review) from my cousin Janice (and a cute picture of them from her sister Wendy's wedding!):
I had your book out on the table in the living room, as I was going to start it as soon as I finished the book I was currently reading. Mike picked it up and started reading it. Now, you have to realize that my dear husband has never read a book for pleasure in his life! He does like audio books, but does not like to read traditional books. Well, he actually sat there the whole evening and read it cover to cover!!!! He said it was because he knew you wrote it and could see you (and Bill) in the characters, and that it was just really cool to read a book by someone he knew.
He really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to starting it tonite!!
Love,
Jan

No comments: